ACORD FIRST NOTICE OF LOSS FORMS:
Complete the appropriate form directly on the PDF for easier submission.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT A CLAIM:
- Please review your submission for completeness and accuracy. The more detailed your entry is, the quicker we can begin the claims process
- Supply all available contact information so that we can contact you to resolve your claim
- Be sure to hit the “save” button to successfully submit your claim
- NOTE: The PLM/ILM Claims Portal is the most efficient way to submit your claim. However, all methods of submission are valid and will receive a prompt response from a claims representative.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU SUBMIT A CLAIM:
- Once you submit your claim on the PLM/ILM Claims Portal, you will receive a copy of the completed Acord form.
- You will receive contact from your claims examiner within 24 hours to confirm receipt of your claims submission.
- If immediate handling is required, a local adjuster will be assigned.
- An acknowledgement letter will be sent to the insured and the broker the day after claim was received. This will include the name, address, and phone number of the local adjuster if one was assigned, and will include the PLM or ILM claims examiner assigned to the claim.
- Prompt claims handling
- Decision: A decision will be made regarding the claims settlement. Notification will be sent when the claim is closed.
- Please complete the customer service survey. In order to improve our claims process, we ask you to take the time to fill out a survey, which can be found here.